CirrusMD, the innovative industry leader in chat-based health care, is looking for an enthusiastic Office Administrator for our RiNo, Denver Office. This person will be part of a team committed to cultivating a dynamic work environment; managing day-to-day functions for our leadership and office teams.
- Welcome guests to CirrusMD to create a friendly and helpful experience;
- Plan and execute large and small company events and office activities;
- Provide efficient and effective support, including: managing calendars, directing incoming communication, expense reporting, working with the sales and marketing team to assist with client events, and act as a liaison with building maintenance and management;
- Create an enviable work environment—keep the kitchen, conference rooms and all common areas of the office stocked, impeccably organized and continually brainstorm ideas to make our space awesome;
- Collaborate closely with leadership across the organization to share best practices and maintain alignment; and
- Ensure executives, employees, clients, and guests visiting or working from the CirrusMD office have a fantastic experience.
Skills and Experience
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 1 year of relevant office/administrative experience;
- You’re a people person: you enjoy building relationships with your colleagues and you innately know how to make people feel welcome and comfortable;
- You’re flexible and proactive: you are always thinking two steps ahead. By asking the right questions and approaching tasks thoughtfully, you foresee and solve for potential landmines;
- You can also adapt easily to the changing needs of a rapidly growing company; and
- You’re organized and detail-oriented: the small stuff matters to you. You ask the right questions, double and triple check details, and can be counted on to follow through.
Gmail/Google Apps, Excel, and Word are well within your comfort zone. We’ll ask you to demonstrate using Gmail calendars for booking rooms in the office and getting multiple on the guest list.
We are looking for someone who can work 20-25 hours per week for now. We are growing and will certainly be growing this role as well. It’s a great time to join our amazing company!
Perks and Benefits
At CirrusMD, we believe that the health of our company mirrors the health and happiness of our people. Accordingly, our employees enjoy:
- The opportunity to make meaningful contributions from day one
- A strong company culture where contributions are recognized, and achievements are celebrated
- Direct access to doctors via our CirrusMD patient/physician chat service
- Wellness/gym access in our new office
- Occasional catered lunches and stocked kitchens with snacks and drinks
- Office outings and events (i.e. ball games, happy hours, company off-sites, and more)
- Best-in-class equipment to work with on a daily basis
- An informal work environment where you will be part of a talented, fun, and collaborative team
Send resume and cover letter to GetStarted@cirrusmd.com