Based in Denver, CirrusMD is a communications company that develops integrated virtual care solutions for healthcare organizations developing and implementing new value-based models. We are passionately focused on transforming health care through communication and leverage a text-first approach to provide patients instant access to a physician in under one minute.
We use everyday devices like smartphones and tablets to dramatically improve the patient-provider experience. By making local healthcare providers available to address patient needs and guide them through the health system in a timely and patient-friendly way we're also lowering the cost of care.
Put simply, CirrusMD allows doctors and patients to communicate more effectively using the computer or mobile device they already own.
The Regional Sales Directors (RSD) develop and execute strategic territory plans that result in the successful sale of CirrusMD’s solutions to payers and providers. RSDs are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Executive/C-level suite, clinicians, operations, innovation, telemedicine, and marketing leadership and other key stakeholders. This role is ideal for entrepreneurial individuals who have significant experience in a complex sales environment. Candidates must possess a successful track record of selling to payers at the executive level, growing a business, and influencing decision makers.
- Develop and maintain strategic territory plan;
- Segment, prospect, and build new business with payers and providers within an assigned territory;
- Build relationships by meeting with senior executives to effectively position CirrusMD’s value;
- Negotiate partnerships and contracts with senior management;
- Successfully work independently and as part of a professional team;
- Understand clients’ business objectives and vision; sharing those objectives with the CirrusMD team;
- Deep understanding of CirrusMD’s solution, how it is implemented and intended to be used by the client;
- Lead client presentations;
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the sales process and product and service value propositions;
- Technically astute to manage IT and other product related discussions;
- Provide market feedback to the product and marketing teams for future product development; and
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company initiatives, value-base health care transformation, virtual care environment, and competitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Must possess a minimum of five years successful selling experience to payers; healthcare services strongly preferred
- Must have significant experience in the following areas:
- Previous payer sales experience;
- Executive level sales experience;
- Strong listening and communication skills;
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills;
- Well organized and pays attention to details;
- Ability to conduct board room presentations and facilitate group discussions;
- Ability to conduct engaging product demonstrations; and
- Enjoy traveling domestically up to 50%.
- Knowledge of the changing selling environment and related regulatory and legislative requirements;
- Experience in an entrepreneurial setting;
- Successful selling experience to healthcare payers;
- Strong ability to position solutions and adjust messaging to meet prospect needs;
- Demonstrated track record of accomplishments in consultative solution sales in health care;
- Ability to communicate and influence at the C-level of client organizations;
- Understand clinical workflow within hospital and ambulatory environments;
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com; and
- Ability to leverage industry contacts to provide warm sales leads.
Qualities and Characteristics:
- Positive attitude and comfort with ambiguity;
- Willingness to “roll up your sleeves”;
- Bias toward action, with a can-do approach to shifting priorities in a constantly changing marketplace;
- Has the instinct to walk away from deals that will never close;
- Entrepreneurial; enjoy small company environment; and
- Has experienced an early stage company and wants to do it again.
The position is based in the region managed.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org