Who We Are:
CirrusMD helps health plans create happier, healthier, and more engaged members by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects members to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 90 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
CirrusMD has partnered with over a dozen major national payers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Why Work Here?
Join our team and help us deliver Care Without Barriers. Our company offers significant opportunity for motivated self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k savings, flexible vacation, competitive salaries and stock options, remote working policies and company happy hours and perks. CirrusMD is located in the Catalyst HTI building in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, which means we offer a cool, newly built office space, access to open-air shared workspaces and community areas, and a highly engaged community of healthcare and tech innovation leaders. Subsidized parking, on-site gym and shower facilities are also available to our team. Join us and see for yourself!
Who We’re Looking For:
The Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining an exceptional relationship with all internal and customer partners with the ultimate goals of partner retention and growth by closing pull through revenue and meeting utilization goals.
● Work with internal and customer partners ensuring the team’s success while conceptualizing and developing new programs to deepen partner relationships.
● Analyze and present results to demonstrate the immediate and downstream impact of participation in programs
● Develop presentations to show return on investment and program outcomes
● On-going, detail-oriented management with new and existing partners to deepen and broaden relationships with external clients for business growth and internal clients to facilitate client needs
What You’ll Be Responsible For Achieving:
● Manage intake and implementation of new projects from sales team; act as key partner contact to facilitate implementation process and hit go-live timelines
● Develop and maintain account plan for growth and retention: strategize with client on all opportunities to ensure solutions are being effectively utilized/expanded
● Work with sales support, product management, and business development to complete requests for proposals/information in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
● Understand clients’ business objectives and vision, sharing those objectives with the CirrusMD team
● Deep understanding of CirrusMD’s solution, how it’s implemented and intended to be used by the client
● Lead client presentations and facilitate site visits
● Technically astute to manage IT and other product related discussions
● Provide market feedback to the product and marketing teams for future product development
● Maintain up-to-date knowledge and strategy of company initiatives, industry trends
What Will Make You Successful:
● Hands on, strong team player, and fully accountable for delivering agreed-upon performance metrics
● Ability to travel up to 50%
● Excellent communication and partnership skills
● A professional and resourceful style; the ability to work independently and as a team player, take initiative, and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
● Minimum five years successful selling and/or account management experience in healthcare services required
● Must have significant experience in the following areas:
o Executive level relation management experience
o Enterprise-wide solutions
o Proven ability to meet and exceed goals
o Strong listening and communication skills
o Demonstrates strong problem solving skills
o Well organized and pays attention to details
o Ability to conduct boardroom presentations and facilitate group discussions
o Ability to conduct engaging product demonstrations
Compensation will be earned as a combination of the following:
● Performance bonus*
● stock options
● Health and other benefits
*Up to 30% of base salary can be earned
Please apply online or submit resume including your salary requirements as a Word document or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Account Manager" in the subject line. Failure to do so may cause a delay in your candidacy. Thank you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.