Who We Are:
CirrusMD helps health plans create happier, healthier, and more engaged members by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects members to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 90 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
CirrusMD has partnered with over a dozen major national payers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Why Work Here?
Join our team and help us deliver Care Without Barriers. Our company offers significant opportunity for motivated self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k savings, flexible vacation, competitive salaries and stock options, remote working policies and company happy hours and perks. CirrusMD is located in the Catalyst HTI building in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, which means we offer a cool, newly built office space, access to open-air shared workspaces and community areas, and a highly engaged community of healthcare and tech innovation leaders. Subsidized parking, on-site gym and shower facilities are also available to our team. Join us and see for yourself!
Who We’re Looking For:
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic full-time Operations Associate with excellent analytical and people skills to help us grow the business. The Operations Associate will report to the Vice President of Operations. The ideal candidate is smart, analytical, proactive, solution driven, and enjoys working hard in a nimble, fast-paced environment. This candidate should also have a strong interest in helping us improve how healthcare is delivered.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
What You’ll Be Responsible For Achieving:
● Responsible for managing and maintaining CirrusMD pricing models.
● Support overall strategic pricing objectives (new product pricing, packaging, segmentation, etc.) and other initiatives to drive profitable growth.
● Work closely with Sales and Sales Operations to provide pricing requests in a timely manner.
● Produce regular and ad hoc pricing and other financial analyses as required by company to present to senior management.
● Understand and track elements of CirrusMD cost structure as basis for pricing proposals.
● Develop presentations to support pricing initiatives.
● Responsible for preparing analysis, reporting and presentations for board meetings and investor calls.
● Responsible for gathering and maintaining market intelligence and competitive intelligence.
● Responsible for ensuring departmental metrics and KPI/OKR reporting is being tracked and maintained.
● Assist with operational support and analyses as-needed for the CirrusMD Provider Network.
● Various other projects and analyses as needed.
What Will Make You Successful:
● 3-5 years of experience in pricing, finance, product management, sales operations, or a related function.
● Experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets, and databases) including MS Office and Google product suites.
● Advanced Expertise with Microsoft Excel including an ability to build financial models and analysis.
● Ability to perform work tasks with speed, precision and attention to detail.
● Ability to maintain high standards of professionalism, confidentiality, communication and performance.
● Ability to work independently and in a team-based environment.
● Ability to work under pressure and in high stress situations.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
● Organizational and process-driven mindset.
● Bachelor’s Degree or higher desired.
● Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred.
● Understanding of corporate finance and venture capital preferred.
Please apply online or submit your resume including your salary requirements as a Word document or PDF to: CORPORATEJOBS@CIRRUSMD.COM indicating "Operations Associate" in the subject line. Failure to do so may cause a delay in your candidacy. Thank you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies:
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CirrusMD prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. CirrusMD is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to CirrusMD and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.