Who We Are:
CirrusMD helps health plans create happier, healthier, and more engaged members by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects members to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 90 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
CirrusMD has partnered with over a dozen major national payers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Why Work Here?
Join our team and help us deliver Care Without Barriers. Our company offers significant opportunity for motivated self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k savings, flexible vacation, competitive salaries and stock options, remote working policies and company happy hours and perks. CirrusMD is located in the Catalyst HTI building in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, which means we offer a cool, newly built office space, access to open-air shared workspaces and community areas, and a highly engaged community of healthcare and tech innovation leaders. Subsidized parking, on-site gym and shower facilities are also available to our team. Join us and see for yourself!
Who We’re Looking For:
In your role as Technical Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for managing the technical requirements gathering and launching of new customer partnerships, using both creativity and keen business acumen to design and customize successful solutions. You’ll function as a trusted advisor to our clients, working alongside the Account Manager to ensure successful onboarding and implementation, and setting up our customers for success. This individual should have experience working with both technical teams and client success, and have a skill set in collaboration. We are looking for someone who can help build a repeatable process and design workflows to create more efficiency for internal teams and our customers. You will be most successful if you are a self-starter and have an interest in healthcare trends, looking to push our solutions and approach forward with the growing digital health landscape.
What You’ll Be Responsible For Achieving:
● Partner with customers (health plans and health systems) to define technical workflow and requirements to launch virtual healthcare within their organization
● Design and own both the overarching strategy and the tactical details of this technical design
● Manage multiple customer implementations simultaneously, delivering launches on time
● Write technical requirements and work closely with Director of Engineering to ensure successful execution
● Work collaboratively to define and optimize processes for effectiveness, efficiency and consistency
● Collaborate with Account Managers to ensure consistent program design
● Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams, both externally and within CirrusMD
● Perform business travel up to 30% of the time to support on-site implementation planning meetings
● Support sales efforts by leading discussions around SDK Implementation, Single Sign On, or other technical workflows that will define success
● Create tools to track outcomes and ensure communication amongst cross-functional teams
What Will Make You Successful:
● 7+ years’ professional experience
● 3+ years’ client-facing experience
● Demonstrated success managing client implementations
● Experience writing technical requirements and working in an agile environment to prioritize engineering work
● Experience working with all levels within a client organization; from the strategic to the tactical
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated comfort and finesse communicating with upper management in a highly-professional environment
● Strong technical aptitude and experience leading complex technical design
● The empathy and business skills necessary to grasp and achieve clients’ priorities, pain points and goals
● A results-oriented approach, with proven track record of revenue-driving success
● Strong project management skills, with proven ability to multitask effectively
● An inventive, think-on-your-feet approach, with dynamic problem-solving skills
Please apply online or submit resume including your salary requirements as a Word document or PDF to: email@example.com indicating "Technical Implementation Manager" in the subject line. Failure to do so may cause a delay in your candidacy. Thank you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.