Are you passionate about building products and services that empower efficient and more meaningful connections between patients and their healthcare teams?
Who We Are:
CirrusMD (www.cirrusmd.com) helps health plans create happier, healthier, and more engaged members by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects members to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 90 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
CirrusMD has partnered with over a dozen major national payers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Why Work Here?
Join our team and help us deliver Care Without Barriers. Our company offers a significant opportunity for smart, motivated self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. Our work matters and the team at CirrusMD is second to none. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered!
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced growth minded product strategy leader (preference to have healthcare domain experience) to join the CirrusMD team in our headquarters located in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood. We seek a person with passion, creativity, and a strong interest in building a virtual care platform to give patients instant access to their healthcare providers.
Curious and analytical by nature, you are especially adept at building a culture of data-driven experimentation along with the quantitative infrastructure and frameworks necessary to empower teams to build better products and make decisions.
What Will Make You Successful:
· Strong record of success at defining and shipping innovative products with meaningful and measurable business impact.
· Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of direct management experience and 10 years of technology product management experience
· A native ability to use vast and varied data to make and influence consistently great decisions
· Experience employing the use-case method for gathering and defining product requirements.
· Experience interacting with internal and external executive leadership, communicating and presenting product initiatives and priorities in professional and corporate settings.
· Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
· Outstanding organization skills and a keen attention to details.
· Combination of technology and business acumen.
· Ability to travel
What You’ll Be Responsible For Achieving:
The Vice President, Product Strategy will be responsible for managing and growing the team developing the full suite of CirrusMD products. The vice president will work closely with colleagues and external clients to develop and execute the product roadmap and grow the P&L. You will direct strategy, business requirements and development of CirrusMD’s suite of products by leading cross-functional thinking, conducting competitive analysis, identifying key opportunities based on trends, customer needs and CirrusMD brand attributes, and championing creative development with passion and superior communication skills.
· Shape product strategy, leveraging all levels of the organization, including executive management, prioritizing and incorporating the relevant feedback into the product development process.
· Build and manage data infrastructure necessary to inform decisions and run product experiments
· Strategically react and respond to customer and market input, and help discover new features and experiences that enable us to provide the most competitive offering(s) in the marketplace that will generate revenue and profitability
· Hire and lead team of product leaders across various products and stakeholder groups
· In close partnership with engineering, sales and marketing groups, design and iterate organizational structures that maximize organizational efficiency and customer engagement
· Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and customer needs
· Work closely with senior leadership team, engineering, sales and marketing teams, to define and evolve the overall strategy and product vision for CirrusMD.
· Reduce broad concepts and business strategies into structured product plans.
· Track industry and marketplace trends to inform CirrusMD’s product roadmap.
· Lead a culture of ideas across the organization, fostering a shared understanding of product/marketing/sales concepts that are relevant to our customer value proposition.
· Work closely with finance team to create financial models to forecast projects and initiatives before launch and track performance after launch.
Please apply online or submit resume including your salary requirements as a Word document or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "VP, Product” in the subject line. Failure to do so may cause a delay in your candidacy. Thank you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies:
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit résumés to any person or email address at CirrusMD prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. CirrusMD is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any résumés sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to CirrusMD and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.