The Senior Director of Payer Business Development will lead the company’s payer strategy that result in the successful sale of CirrusMD’s solutions to payers. The Senior Director is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Executive/C-level suite, clinicians, operations, innovation, account management, P&L owners, and marketing leadership along with other key stakeholders. This role is ideal for entrepreneurial individuals who have significant experience in developing strategy and selling into a complex payer environment, while leading a team. Candidates must possess a successful track record of selling to payers at the executive level.
We are looking for a Swift developer responsible for the development, maintenance and deployment of iOS applications and SDKs on iPhone and iPad. Your primary focus will be the development of mobile applications/SDKs and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers who are responsible for different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
We are looking for an experienced growth minded product strategy leader (preference to have healthcare domain experience) to join the CirrusMD team in our headquarters located in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood. We seek a person with passion, creativity, and a strong interest in building a virtual care platform to give patients instant access to their healthcare providers.
As a key member of the CirrusMD senior leadership team, the Vice President of Sales will play a significant role in achieving CirrusMD’s growth and financial objectives. He or she will have responsibility for individual sales opportunities and managing a national team of sales representatives. Additional responsibilities include the development of territory sales plans; coupled with the responsibility for managing the most important client relationships at CirrusMD. This person will hold themselves and their team members accountable to hit all goals.
An experienced (front-end focused) web application engineer who can confidently contribute to our mission of redefining the healthcare experience for patients and providers. You are comfortable working independently as well as pairing with another engineer. We seek a motivated, self-starter who knows how to buckle-down and deliver; yet knows when to push back if the demand is too high or the directed path unclear.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic full-time Operations Associate with excellent analytical and people skills to help us grow the business. The Operations Associate will report to the Vice President of Operations. The ideal candidate is smart, analytical, proactive, solution driven, and enjoys working hard in a nimble, fast-paced environment. This candidate should also have a strong interest in helping us improve how healthcare is delivered.
In your role as Technical Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for managing the technical requirements gathering and launching of new customer partnerships, using both creativity and keen business acumen to design and customize successful solutions. You’ll function as a trusted advisor to our clients, working alongside the Account Manager to ensure successful onboarding and implementation, and setting up our customers for success.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will oversee the strategic development, execution, and ongoing measurement and optimization of all digital channels and associated marketing campaigns, with a heavy focus on B2B acquisition, lead nurture, and conversion efforts targeted toward all of our partner prospects. You will be the owner and champion of our email marketing and automation platform, marketing website, and our holistic paid and inbound B2B marketing efforts. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be the epitome of a team player and self-starter who demonstrates extraordinary initiative and drive. We are looking for a creative, data-driven innovator who can demonstrate quantifiable past digital, automation and email marketing success. This role will work closely with cross-functional marketing team members and will be required to directly manage relationships with digital agencies, internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams at all levels throughout the company.
As Senior Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to be represent the face, the head and the heart of CirrusMD’s visual brand identity, partnering closely with our marketing and product design teams. Your responsibilities will span across our brand-building, sales enablement and B2B marketing, and member engagement efforts, letting you make a tangible impact across virtually every aspect of the company, internal and external. Your day-to-day will include overall strategic planning of campaign and sales collateral design, building, evolving and maintaining our brand identity library with the guidance of our product team’s Director of Design, and planning and executing various marketing design projects. As an ideal candidate for this role, you’ll own the creative process from production to delivery. You’ll be excited to approach design from every angle - print, digital, and motion; social content, sales toolkits, and storytelling campaigns.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic full-time Administrative Office Manager with excellent internal and external client service skills to help manage our growing RiNo office and remote employees, currently at 30+ team members. The Administrative Office Manager will organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety. The ideal candidate is a quick study who takes initiative, recommends solutions and will work hard in a fast-paced environment.
We are seeking an experienced QA Automation Engineer who will work closely with product and engineering team(s), ensuring the highest quality solutions are released to our customers. This role will own quality assurance for our products across all of the critical platforms (web, mobile web, Android and iOS) . Successful candidates can expect to develop thorough and organized test plans, leverage the optimal mix of manual and automated testing tools, and communicate effectively across teams throughout the development process from planning to release.
CirrusMD, the innovative industry leader in chat-based health care, is looking for an enthusiastic Office Administrator for our RiNo, Denver Office. This person will be part of a team committed to cultivating a dynamic work environment; managing day-to-day functions for our leadership and office teams.
- Welcome guests to CirrusMD to create a friendly and helpful experience;
- Plan and execute large and small company events and office activities;
- Provide efficient and effective support, including: managing calendars, directing incoming communication, expense reporting, working with the sales and marketing team to assist with client events, and act as a liaison with building maintenance and management;
- Create an enviable work environment—keep the kitchen, conference rooms and all common areas of the office stocked, impeccably organized and continually brainstorm ideas to make our space awesome;
- Collaborate closely with leadership across the organization to share best practices and maintain alignment; and
- Ensure executives, employees, clients, and guests visiting or working from the CirrusMD office have a fantastic experience.
Skills and Experience
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 1 year of relevant office/administrative experience;
- You’re a people person: you enjoy building relationships with your colleagues and you innately know how to make people feel welcome and comfortable;
- You’re flexible and proactive: you are always thinking two steps ahead. By asking the right questions and approaching tasks thoughtfully, you foresee and solve for potential landmines;
- You can also adapt easily to the changing needs of a rapidly growing company; and
- You’re organized and detail-oriented: the small stuff matters to you. You ask the right questions, double and triple check details, and can be counted on to follow through.
Gmail/Google Apps, Excel, and Word are well within your comfort zone. We’ll ask you to demonstrate using Gmail calendars for booking rooms in the office and getting multiple on the guest list.
We are looking for someone who can work 20-25 hours per week for now. We are growing and will certainly be growing this role as well. It’s a great time to join our amazing company!
Perks and Benefits
At CirrusMD, we believe that the health of our company mirrors the health and happiness of our people. Accordingly, our employees enjoy:
- The opportunity to make meaningful contributions from day one
- A strong company culture where contributions are recognized, and achievements are celebrated
- Direct access to doctors via our CirrusMD patient/physician chat service
- Wellness/gym access in our new office
- Occasional catered lunches and stocked kitchens with snacks and drinks
- Office outings and events (i.e. ball games, happy hours, company off-sites, and more)
- Best-in-class equipment to work with on a daily basis
- An informal work environment where you will be part of a talented, fun, and collaborative team
Send resume and cover letter to GetStarted@cirrusmd.com
The VP/Director of Payer Business Development will lead the company’s payer strategy that result in the successful sale of CirrusMD’s solutions to payers. The VP/Director is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Executive/C-level suite, clinicians, operations, innovation, telemedicine, and marketing leadership and other key stakeholders. This role is ideal for entrepreneurial individuals who have significant experience in developing strategy and selling into a complex payer environment. Candidates must possess a successful track record of selling to payers at the executive level, developing strategy, growing a business, and influencing decision makers.