January 24, 2020
- The CIRRUSMD SMS MARKETING program utilizes marketing through text messages to 1.) Encourage eligible users to register for the CirrusMD program, which allows them to promptly communicate with a doctor (“Registration Marketing Messages”). 2.) Remind registered users to login to CirrusMD to communicate with a doctor as needed (“Reminder Marketing Messages”).
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- If you have opted in to “Registration Marketing Messages,” you will receive messages reminding you to register and message frequency varies. If you have opted in to “Reminder Marketing Messages,” you will receive messages reminding you to login and use the platform and message frequency varies.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.