While so much has changed, we are extremely proud to have built this growing virtual care solution, exceptional physician network, inclusive patient base, and collaborative relationships with business partners that contribute to our success.
Together, we have:
- Provided care to millions of underserved patients with unprecedented equity and accessibility.
- Added new services that allow more kinds of care — like managing chronic conditions and behavioral health issues — to be delivered virtually, on-demand, on the patient’s schedule.
- Scaled our solution to maintain the fastest telemedicine connection speeds between patients and our doctors; less than 60 seconds to start a consultation with a CirrusMD physician even during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Expanded our physician network to be reflective of the patients we serve — 55% of our doctors are women, and 33% are non-Caucasian.
- Demonstrated a cost-effective ROI, even when employers provide CirrusMD to their uninsured, part-time and seasonal employees.
Looking toward the future, we’re excited to continue expanding our virtual primary care to cover even more people and health-related conditions.
We’re committed to changing the way healthcare is delivered. We will keep harnessing the most advanced technology to build the best physician experience. We will create the extraordinary, on-demand care that our patients need, crossing over traditional boundaries of telemedicine. And we’ll expand our partnerships to build a completely seamless network of care. Because our aim is to provide barrier-free, high quality, equitable care to patients that need it — whenever they need it, wherever they are.
We are thrilled to celebrate 10 years and can’t wait to see what the next 10 have in store!