Businessolver®, a leader in SaaS-based benefits technology and services, today announced the expansion of its exclusive Pinnacle Program with the addition of preferred solution partners and two additional voluntary benefit providers. Pinnacle Partners work with Businessolver to build seamless integrations, empathetic employee experiences, and provide cost-savings for clients within Businessolver’s benefits technology, Benefitsolver.
With the success of our initial Pinnacle Partners, we knew now was the time to expand our offerings and work with additional leading organizations in the benefits space. Leveraging voluntary benefits and solution providers are strategic ways for employers to round out their benefit programs to ensure the total well-being of their employees are fully covered. Now we’ll be able to offer access to more services and products directly within the Benefitsolver ecosystem and connect employees with those benefits and programs thanks to our multi-channel and intelligent communication tools.Sherri Bockhorst Businessolver SVP of Innovation
The Pinnacle Program will now include solution partners, who provide health and well-being products and services, with the added benefit of being directly accessed through their benefits portal and MyChoice Mobile App. Solution partners offer services such as transparency, telemedicine, health care navigation, advocacy, wellness, hypertension and diabetes management. Businessolver provides amplification of these services within the system helping employees activate their participation.
Businessolver is pleased to announce four solution providers to its Pinnacle line-up:
- Castlight – Designed to help our customers deliver the most engaging benefits strategy for a healthier, happier, more productive workforce. Castlight’s Navigation solution combines a mobile and web-based application with a team of clinician-led experts to help members engage with high-quality providers and employer-sponsored programs. The digital platform provides members access to their health and well-being benefits, as well as navigation tools in one secure location. For those who need high-touch service, members can work 1-1 with Care Guides throughout their health journeys. Every personalized experience is curated from a breadth of data including claims, health goals, biometrics, digital platform activity, and Care Guides interactions.
- CirrusMD – CirrusMD delivers a different kind of. telemedicine experience for employees in the modern workforce. On the CirrusMD platform, licensed physicians begin every care encounter over text-messaging, the go-to mode of communication for most Americans. Services are provided exclusively through employers, resellers and health plans, where CirrusMD can be bundled directly into benefits plans. And because connecting with a doctor through CirrusMD is immediate, easy, personal and familiar, it’s used at far higher rates than other telemedicine services; as high as 18%.
- Hello Heart – Hello Heart’s mission is to empower people to understand and improve their heart health using technology. The company’s flagship solution helps people manage their blood pressure, medications, and activity using AI-based technology. Users track key health metrics, receive personalized feedback, and take steps to improve their health with clinically proven suggestions, all through the convenience of their smartphone. Hello Heart’s solution enables users to quickly identify a hypertensive crisis or irregular heartbeat, facilitating a timely referral to their doctor to treat and prevent a potentially catastrophic cardiac event.
- Rightway – Rightway is the leader in driving health care value for everyone, everywhere. Its care navigation and new-to-the-world PBM platforms guide members to the highest quality care and medication, leading to better care and happier people at a lower cost. Using the mobile app, employees connect with live, clinical health guides that assist them with all their health care needs - from finding a great doctor to creating a care plan, from support on billing issue to benefits education. Companies choose Rightway for its smart clinical navigation, best-in-class technology, and lightest implementation lift, all resulting in higher ROI for clients and happier, healthier employees.
The Pinnacle Program was initially formed to ensure the highest-level supplemental benefits experience for employers and employees alike, making it easier to enroll and improving data exchange and management. To be invited into the Pinnacle Partnership Program, the carriers and vendors commit to a dedicated service model, a streamlined integration process, and the ability for employees to enroll in products from within Benefitsolver.
Businessolver is happy to announce the addition of two voluntary benefit providers to its Pinnacle Partner Program:
- Aura – Aura is a proud member of the Pinnacle Program. As a technology company dedicated to delivering comprehensive digital security to consumers, we are excited to provide employees on the Businessolver platform with identity theft and fraud protection for their finances, personal information, and devices. Aura believes that people should be able to live with the peace of mind that their online personal and financial information is secure. Trusted by millions, Aura’s simple, all-in-one solution is making the internet safer for everyone. Visit aura.com to learn more.
- Recoop – Recoop Disaster Insurance is the first-and-only multi-peril disaster coverage that pays a lump-sum cash benefit after a natural disaster including: hurricanes (with storm surge), wildfires, tornadoes, earthquakes, gas explosions, winter storms and dust storms. Recoop covers the gaps left by traditional homeowners insurance like depreciation and high deductibles, and serves as a financial safety net, helping protect your biggest asset. With affordable premiums, lightning-fast claims, and no deductibles or gotchas, Recoop helps you bounce back faster after a disaster.
By providing dedicated service and seamless integrations for Businessolver clients, these providers join an exclusive group of existing Pinnacle Partners: Aflac, Allstate Benefits, Allstate Identity Protection, Cigna, Lincoln Financial Group, MetLife, Pets Best, Prudential, Securian, The Hartford, Transamerica, and Voya.
To learn more about the Pinnacle Partner Program, visit businessolver.com/what-we-do/partners/pinnacle-partners.